Cash Converters West Coast Pirates Coaching & Support Staff
NRL WA is seeking expressions of interest from Coaches, Sports Trainers and Team Manager for the 2018 Cash Converters West Coast Pirates Academy (u16/17 Boys) Program. NRL WA is focused on building a strong Coaching and Football Management group for the future and are committed to individuals that are looking to play a role in developing local talent and the game of Rugby League in Western Australia.
As part of a restructured NRL WA Pathways Program the Cash Converters West Coast Pirates Academy (u16/17) will tour Sydney post the 2018 NSW RL Junior Rep Season. June 29th – 8th July
Previously the WCP Academy Crew was under 16′ Boys and toured Sydney in January.
This change in our Pathway now allows NRL WA to be more aligned with other NRL Junior Representative and Development Programs that will only further provide our people greater opportunities to participate at a higher level of the game more often.
2018 Academy Program and Preparation Details
- March – Open & Closed Trials Process
- April – Finailise 20 Player Crew
- June 30th – Tour Game 1 against NSW Indigenous
- July 3rd – Tour Game 2 against West Tigers
- July 5th – Tour Game 3 against Parramatta Eels
- July 7th – Tour Game 4 against Canberra Raiders in Canberra
Please see below for minimum qualification requirements:
- Head Coach – Level 2 (Senior Club Coach)
- Assistant Coach – Level 1 (International Games Coach)
- Sports Trainer – Level 2 / Level 1
- Team Manager – Relevant experience at similar level including Reps/ Development
Applications close on Friday 8th December, 2017.
All applications must be supported by a detailed resume which outlines your suitability for the position/s applied for.
Please email the completed application form below to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony Crowe on 0425 078 899 for further details.
Operations Manager NRL WA