These programs are designed by the NRL Elite Women’s Pathways Management and has been developed to ensure the education and development of aspirational players, coaches and performance staff in the key areas of rugby league specific Strength & conditioning, and the technical skills of tackling, and being tackled.
Girls aged 13 – 15 years old
Girls aged 16-17 years old
At NRL WA Training & Education Centre Thomas Oval, Medina
- November 6th
- November 13th
- November 20th
- November 27th
- December 4th
Development Program 8.00am – 11.00am
Academy Program 9.00am – 12.00pm
- December 11th – Final Sessions details are to be confirmed as NRL WA is currently working with the NRL Elite Womens Pathways Management aimed at creating an event that will include their involvement along with inviting the NRL WA State Senior Womens & Under 19 train on squads to attend as part of our increased focus and investment on female rugby league participation in Western Australia.
If you wish to participate in this program please complete this link Female Development & Academy Expression of Interest
The Programs will be facilitated by NRL WA Womens Head Coach – Brad Costello & NRL WA Under 19 Girls Head Coach Daniel Manning who both will be supported by experienced and fully NRL accredited staff members.
What PLAYERS will need to bring to every session
- A Positive Attitude
- Training resources such as Football boots, Running Shoes, Socks & Hat
- Rugby League associated training shorts and t-Shirt or singlet
- Water Bottle (Filled)
- Mouthguards are strongly recommended as is any other protective wear you would normally use on game day or during full contact training.
- Sports Trainers will be available to assist with all Player welfare needs
- Post Session Snack
NRL WA would like to Acknowledge All Flags Signs & Banners as the Official Partner of Womens Rugby League in WA and we encourage everyone to support the business that supports our business.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org