Congratulations to all the Girls named below who will now be involved in the Inaugural All Flags Signs & Banners Junior Girls Academy & Development Squad
This is an achievement and one you have worked hard for and should be very proud of and we look forward to working closely with you and your family on and off the field in an attempt to assisting you with your sporting aspirations.
The program was designed by the NRL Elite Women’s Pathways Management and has been developed to ensure the education and development of aspirational players, coaches and performance staff in the key areas of rugby league specific Strength & conditioning, and the technical skills of tackling, and being tackled.
Once again, Congratulations on your achievement and we wish you the best of luck in your Rugby League endeavours in 2020/21 and the future.
- Sat, Nov 7th – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 1
- Sat, Nov 14th – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 2
- Sat, Nov 21st – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 3
- Sat, Nov 28th – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 4
- Sat, Dec 5th – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 5
- Sun, Dec 6th – City of Kwinana Junior Regional Klassic (GAMES u15 ONLY)
- Sat, Dec 12th – NRL WA Development & Academy Program Session 6
Venue – NRL WA Training & Education Centre, Thomas Oval Medina
Under 18 Academy Squad – Players arrive 8.00am, session concludes at 11.15am
Charmondelae Whaanga, April Alan, Grace McFillin, Anahera Te Rahui, Keira MacAskill, Georgia Midson, Aliyah Grey, Hineriu Thompson, Lillee Wearing, Nikita Maki, Kianna Addison, Shinai Proctor, Aliyah Tanonef, Tehani Tairea, Shiane Kani, Tylah Edwards, Adalaide Faamausili Fala, Brianna Young, Tehani Aberahama, Samantha Wood, Ana-Malia Lomano, Moerah Lorok, Alkira Dane, Makaela Tuhakaraina
Under 15 Development Squad – Players arrive 10.00am, session concludes at 1.15pm
Neveah Whitlock-Walker, Aroha Tarrant, Indianna Timms, Tineke Leaf, Maria Madigan, Malcolm Johnstone, Latitia Moki, Jamie Cameron, Liana Tuhakaraina, Kazna Turipa, Dawny Daniels, Taliana Mika, Phoenix Mahaki, Harmony Siafolau, Taya Herangi, Dakota Wijohn, Journey Kereopa, Rosie McGehan, Donna Hati, Topaz Porter, Macalice Hogan-Tule, Sienna Hodge-Cekic, Ngamihi Monk, Jayda Patrick, Chloe Shearing, Merianne Palei
What YOU need to bring to every session
- A Positive Attitude
- Training resources such as Football boots, Running Shoes, Socks & Hat
- Rugby League associated training shorts and t-Shirt or singlet
- Water Bottle (Filled)
- Mouthguards are strongly recommended as is any other protective wear you would normally use on game day or during full contact training.
- Sports Trainers will be available to assist with all Player welfare needs
- Post Session Snack
All players are required to acknowledge their selection via e-mail to email@example.com or call NRL WA direct 9228 9275
If you cannot attend or if any parents / guardians have any questions regarding the information above please call NRL WA directly
Program Manager Tanya Kruck and the Coaching Staff look forward to welcoming you to the program.
Tanya Contact details
(M) 0479 159 214