NRL WA Womens Branding and Logo Introduced
This new logo will allow NRL WA to specifically use when Targeting and Promoting all Womens Participation initiatives and programs, NRL WA is committed to creating and providing solutions aimed to increase our Female Footprint across the WA Sporting landscape.
When we speak game now we are talking both Female and Male in all areas of our game on and off the field.
Current NRL WA Female Registration = 14% in Total
Female Participation Pathway Development Program.
Develop Consistent Program and Pathway aimed at providing greater opportunities to further engage Female participation and long term sustainable growth for our local game
Female Participation Registrations = 20% in Total
All Perth based clubs and the Regional Areas have supported the inclusion of Female tackle games to the regular Rugby Leaguers seasons from 2018.
- 2017 Women’s Spring Series for Under 14’s, Under 17’s and Open Women’s, this would be a 6 – 8 week season that will start after current Junior and Senior draws. Played on Saturdays (Mid October – Early Dec)
- 2017 Created a FPLP (Female Participation Liaison Person) as this person to act as the key contact for each Club and Affiliate
- 2017 Develop Specific NRL WA Women’s logo to drive greater awareness and ownership within our Female Programs (New Logo attached in this e-mail)
- 2018 Introduce Female tackle as part of the regular season with the focus on Under 14’s, Under 16’s, Under 18’s and Open Women’s. (More forums will take place after the 2017 Spring Series to discuss the 2018 season)
- 2018 Introduce and Align all West Coast Pirates Development Programs with current Male Structure
- 2018 Introduce Under 14 Girls to NRL WA / SSWA Junior State League Championships
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me direct.