Currently available opportunities:
- 4 X Cert II or III Civil Construction Traineeships (Surfacing Division)
Are you ready to start your career in road surfacing?
We are on the look out for 4 motivated and hardworking individuals to take up this exciting new opportunity to earn and learn while working for a leader in the surfacing industry – you will be surrounded by a crew of experts and have an invaluable learning experience.
KEE Group are committed to supporting NRL WA players that have commitments to training, games and interstate travel so this is a great opportunity to continue playing the sport you love while getting a head start on your employment journey.
- Currently registered to play rugby league with a NRL WA club
- Ability to get to work in Welshpool (early starts required)
- Hold or willing to obtain Construction White Card
- Committed to undertake work and training component of traineeship
- Capable and willing to undertake manual labour working outdoors
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol testing
To express interest in these roles please send your resume and a brief outline of why you would be a good fit for the role to: email@example.com