At the National Rugby League (NRL) we’re very proud of our workplace culture. We took first place as the 2018 Pride in Sport National Sporting Organisation award winner, we are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace ensuring women feel safe and we’ve reached Elevate Status in our Reconciliation Action Plan.
We are the governing body of Rugby League in Australia and we use the power of sport to drive positive social change in communities and raise awareness to reduce domestic violence and support mental health.
We are currently recruiting a Competition Coordinator to work out of our Perth office at NIB Stadium.
The Competition Coordinator is responsible for the support and promotion of NRL WA Clubs and the administration and delivery of NRL WA competitions.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives. This person will represent and share the NRL’s beliefs that we are United, Positive, Inclusive and Disciplined.
- Bachelor degree or a relevant post-secondary school qualification combined with relevant work experience in Sport is preferred
- Proficient computer skills (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and e-communication skills
- Previous competition coordination experience preferred
- Integrity and credibility
- Positive community spirit
- Knowledge of rugby league and a positive advocate for NRLWA
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver projects / programs from start to finish
- Experience in working with volunteers
- Ability to work unsupervised and produce creative solutions to problems
- Team player
Whilst we look for qualifications and experience, we also look for people who share the same beliefs as our organisation.
Should you meet the above criteria and share similar beliefs, we encourage you to apply.