NRL WA is Proud to Announce and Introduce the under 15 Girls Merit players selected from there performances at the recent NRL WA / School Sport WA Junior State League Championships.
- Fullback – Paige Hodge-Cekic
- Wing – Bella Houghton
- Centre – Malcolm Johnstone
- Halfback – Indianna Timms
- Prop – Raukura Tukiwaho
- Second Row – Topaz-Jean Porter
- Lock – Eston Tiakia
- Hooker – Sienna Hodge-Cekic
All the players have received a personal invite to attend and complete the NRL RISE Program and NRL WA will be offering this Program for FREE of Charge, and will cover the Registration Fee of $150.00.
The RISE program provides inspirational male & female Junior Rugby League players aged 13 – 15 years with an avenue to obtain specialised training and education through a holistic Rugby League development experience.
For more information, go to www.playrugbyleague.com/rise
Please find below the schedule for RISE Program:
- SUNDAY 18th APRIL
- Player Induction – NRL WA Training & Education Centre located at Thomas Oval, Medina 9.00am – 1.00pm
- 9.00am – Welcome & Introduction
- 9.15am – Player and Parent Induction (We have some slides and handouts for this that I’ll share soon.)
- 10am – Prepare to Play Introduction
- 10.30am – Testing
- 12pm – Games
- 1pm – Finish
The following dates for the RISE Program are:-
- Monday 10th May
- Monday 14th June
- Monday 12th July
- Monday 9th August
Don’t forget the WA Open Trial Talent ID Day this Sunday
Are you 17 turning 18 or Open age, and interested in playing Rugby League? Live in Western Australia ? Register your interest here for the upcoming Talent ID Day!
We are looking for U19 and Open Women’s to fill 2 teams at this year’s NRL Women’s National Championships.
Register your details to receive more information.
This Sunday from 3.00pm at Webber Reserve, Willagee. Home of the Willagee Bears Rugby League Club