Rugby League has a vision to be the most entertaining, most engaging and most respected sport. The NRL currently has an opportunity for a Game Development Officer / Competitions Coordinator located in Pilbara for the Affiliated States Division. This is an opportunity to join the Rugby League team and be part of the game’s exciting future.
Plan, deliver and implement game development programs within the designated area to deliver on defined outcomes and increase overall participation of Rugby League in accordance with Game Development’s Strategic Plan.
Based in Karratha, this position will consist of a combined Game Development Officer and Competition Coordinator role.
As an NRL Game Development Officer you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to a number of the key initiatives of Rugby League’s Game Plan including:
• Growing participation at all levels;
• Growing our fan base;
• Achieving deeper engagement;
• Deliver community outcomes.
No two days are likely to be the same. One day you will be running a school clinic, the next attending a club meeting to update the committee on new NRL initiatives or convening a Gala Day in your area.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives.
You will have the following skills experience, qualifications and knowledge:
• Knowledge and experience in Rugby League
• Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with 2-5 years of sporting industry experience
• Experience in program development and project, people and budgetary management
• Communication skills to network and build effective relationships with key stakeholders, internally & externally.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience in event management
• Driver’s License
• Ability to be a highly motivated self- starter , trustworthy & reliable.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you demonstrate the NRL’s values of Excellence, Inclusiveness, Courage and Teamwork and are interested in this opportunity, then please apply with a cover letter and resume in the same document HERE. https://apply.jobadder.com/au2/3595/690112/o46rbtuhvviuba7kac72j5jjkq