Northern Fusion & South West Dolphins Regional Representative Coordinators Required
NRL WA would like to Acknowledge and Thank Southern Pride Coordinators Claudia Therkelsen & James Sully Sullivan for continuing to take on this responsibility with the Southern Pride and just as important Welcome the recently appointed new North West Reds Regional Representative Coordinator Jodie Wilson to this level of our game in Western Australia
OVERVIEW OF THIS VOLUNTEER ROLE:
In the role of NRL WA Regional Representative Coordinator, you will contribute to program delivery through the provision of high level support to the NRL WA Operations Manager and Local Clubs/s by leading and managing the delivery of the NRL WA State based Representative Programs.
Appointed by: NRL WA Management
Report: Reports to the NRL WA Operations Manager
Relationship: Must develop a good working relationship with all NRL WA Rugby League Stakeholders
- NRL WA Administration
- Regional Aligned Club Management
- NRL WA Referees Association
- Regional Representative Coordinators
Period of Appointment: 1 full Rugby League year from the date of the appointment
Description: The NRL WA Regional Representative Coordinator will report to the NRL WA Operations Manager. This position will assist in managing the general operations of the NRL WA Representative and Development Programs. The Coordinator will act as the conduit between the NRL WA and NRL Development Officers, Coaching and On-field staff, Management to ensure open communication and best practice is applied to the NRL WA Regional Representative and Development Program.
- Program quality control
- Liaising with stakeholder committees
- Assist with selection of selectors and coaching staff
- Liaising with staff re: on-field equipment and training programs
- Player and Staff Welfare and Discipline
- Order of apparel, travel arrangements and general requirements
- Assist with match venue selection in association with Rugby League Representative operations
- Attend all Junior Pathway Development and associated Meetings
- Provide consistent communication and coordination with NRL WA aligned Club.
At this time the Position is a NON-PAID role within the NRL WA administration Structure.
However NRL WA is committed to providing and supporting all our Volunteers with the highest level of Acknowledgement and Recognition to ensure a culture of ownership and pride is achieved.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please complete this NRL WA Regional Representative Coordinator EOI form or contact NRL WA Operations Manager directly on 0425 078 899 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org