The Moment of the Year competition is back in 2021! We want to see your Show & Go’s, some Razzle Dazzle, Team Songs and your Game Breaking Dance Moves!
Although some competitions are currently on hold, we still encourage you to get involved through re-creating a moment, or re-enacting your favourite NRL, or NRLW player’s moment at home, or in a Covid safe environment.
Across July, August and September we will be asking our Grassroots Rugby League community to submit their video for Moment of the Year.
Whether its lightning speed, great teamwork or fancy footwork, Moment of the Year allows us to celebrate the moments that make Grassroots Rugby League so great.
Each month entries will open, with the top five videos (selected by a panel), showcased on NRL.com for friends, families and fans to vote for their favourite video. The three winning videos across July, August and September will then go head to head in the Moment of the Year final. Voting for the final will open leading up to the NRL Grand Final, and the video with the most votes will win.
- Participants to upload videos each month for “Moment of the Month”
- Top 5 videos (picked by a panel) to feature on NRL.com
- People to vote for their favourite video each month (July, August, September)
- “Moment of the Year” will feature the 3 winning videos from (July, August, September)
- The 3 videos for “Moment of the Year” will be featured on NRL.com for people to vote on.
- Video with the most votes wins.
The competition homepage is https://www.nrl.com/moment-of-the-year/
|Go Live||1st of July|
|July Competition||Entries Open/Close: 1/07 – 11/07
Voting Period: 14/07 -25/07
|August Competition||Entries Open/Close: 28/07 – 08/08
Voting Period: 11/08 -22/08
|September Competition||Entries Open/Close: 25/08 – 05/09
Voting Period: 08/09 -19/09
|Final (Top 3)||Voting Period: 22/09 -02/10